Get Results with Metrik Marketing
Is your website getting you the revenue you need?
Would you like to increase quality visitors to your site who request your services or buy your products? If so we can help!
Recent Metrik Results
- Achieved an ROI of 715 percent for a Charitable organization based on total media investment vs. donations collected
- Generated a 3.24 percent CTR for a Financial company compared to the industry standard 1 percent CTR
- Generated an Avg of 1,500 clicks per month over 6 months for a local Real Estate Company resulting in the largest traffic source & contributing to a 155 percent increase in site visits.
Contact Us Now to start building your online presence.
Proper web design architecture is crucial to any website as it attracts & retains your visitors. Unfortunately, an award winning website is not enough. Your site needs to be placed in front of your target audience or they will never know you exist.
- It took 38 years for radio to attract 50 million listeners. 13 years for television to attract 50 million viewers. In just 4 years the Internet has attracted 50 million surfers! (Gabay, 2000)
- Internet Usage has overtaken TV in Canada (Ipsos Reid)
Over 1.7 billion people use the internet (Sept, 2009, internetworldstats.com)
- Over 84 million domains are registered (Mar, 2010, Wikipedia)
Search engines and directories average 300-500 Million searches per day! – Seasonal search traffic can peak at double that number and the growth continues.
- 81 percent of Internet users find the Web sites they're looking for through search engines. (Jupiter Research)
SEMPO projected North American SEM was a $13.5 billion industry in 2008, and will grow to $26.1 billion in 2013
Search Engines are the top online method used by consumers to research a product for purchase 41% (Doubleclick).
What this means is competition is stiff . You need an experienced professional to develop a strong online presence.
Visit our Case Studies to find out how we've helped a diverse group of clients achieve their marketing goals.
“Kita is an amazing analyst. She builds the most beautiful reports that are easy to understand and pleasing to the eye. I have recently had the opportunity to dabble in web statistics reporting myself and my appreciation for Kita's work has gone up exponentially. Beside's being great at her job, Kita has such a great personality. She is very caring and supportive and I consider her to be one of my closest friends.”- Fraser Crosbie Senior Web Developer & Team Lead, Fraser worked directly with Kita at Rare Method